What Else?

  • See More Galleries via
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from The Perfesser. Make your own badge here.
My Photo

Chase Me Down, Link Me Up

« EPIC FAIL | Main | A Musical Gift for the Obama Nation »


Sean Ness

Believe it not, we recruit via Craigslist! (oh...and referrals from friends). We do have one posted opening - May all 4 of those elements be in your life soon!


I think she left food out...I've determined that I spend about 80% of my waking hours fantasizing about food and the other 20% eating

Verify your Comment

Previewing your Comment

This is only a preview. Your comment has not yet been posted.

Your comment could not be posted. Error type:
Your comment has been posted. Post another comment

The letters and numbers you entered did not match the image. Please try again.

As a final step before posting your comment, enter the letters and numbers you see in the image below. This prevents automated programs from posting comments.

Having trouble reading this image? View an alternate.


Post a comment

Your Information

(Name and email address are required. Email address will not be displayed with the comment.)